Thursday 13 January 2011

3 Fave Fashion Mag Photos

I don't normally pick favourite images from fashion magazines but in the last few weeks I have seen three which I absolutely LOVE! So I thought I'd share them with you all... The first is taken from the latest issue of Paper Planes (Back to Black Issue). The feature was shot in New York by Kevi Muntane; I love how the image is washed-out by the strength of the sunlight. I also love the styling.


The next image is taken from the latest issue of Industrie magazine. The piece was a photographic essay on Rodarte shot by Danko Steiner. The image I have picked is so striking and awe-inspiring. Shot in B&W on a neutral set, the shoes are literally the object of desire.


The final image is taken from the latest issue of Hercules. I have never bought Hercules before but I think I will from now on. The models featured within are to die for and the photography is so varied in style and finish. The image I have picked is from a shoot by Giampaolo Sgura entitled 'One Of A Kind'. The images are quite simple but for me they just stand out. It doesn't help that every single model is stinking hot!


No comments:

Post a Comment